Our multinational partner - who is one of the world's leading manufacturers in it's field - is now looking for an experienced Lead Controller.
If you have at least 4 years of experience within the field of controlling or audit and you are interested in a position with challenges and responsibility, apply now!
About the position:
- a direct report to the SSC director
- working closely with the Process Managers, Finance Excellence and Quality teams
- developing, maintaining, and revising procedures for the general control
- planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance/trend analysis and reporting
- providing information to the stakeholders about the company's financial performance and cost allocation
- collaborating with other departments, act as facilitator between different process owners in finance related issues
- monitoring and coordinating compliance activities - acting as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues are being appropriately evaluated
- identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting
- 5+ years experience in controlling, audit or internal control
- ability to work independently
- proactive and solution oriented mind-set
- interpersonal skills with focused attention to stakeholder needs to deal effectively with other related functions
- analytic mind-set
ACCA/CIMA/Chartered accountant certificate is an advantage.
Our client offers:
- competitive compensation package
- value-focused company culture
- challenges and responsibility