The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Lead C++ Developer
who will be responsible for Pioneer and Application Infrastructure, groups that look to develop foundational strategies, tools and technologies that are leveraged across Tech & Data, as well as standardized data and enterprise-wide services to provide leverage to the Firm's businesses.
• Lead a development team of 3-4 heads mainly working on implementing features in the position management component of the system but will also participate in other C++ or Java tasks the Budapest team works on.
• Incorporate advancement in technology, provide architectural design input and increase code quality using code and design reviews, improving test coverage.
• Nurture talent and create and review career development paths for the members of the team.
• Solid knowledge of C++
• Knowledge of OOP concepts.
• Basic Unix/Linux knowledge.
• Experienced in testing in a multi-component, distributed environment.
• Experience in unit testing frameworks in C++
• Experience in software architecture design.
• Proven record of working in a multinational team.
• Intermediate level English skills.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methods.
• Scripting experience.
• Experience with C++11 and 14.
• Experience in application development using an RDBMS system.
• Knowledge of Exchange, Lync, Active Directory, Sendmail, SQL Server.
• Experience with working on different operating systems (Linux and Windows)
• Budapest, Hungary.