Late Payment Advisor - Manchester, City, M22 4SY
Salary: £13,575-£15,000 per annum.
Benefits: Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday.
Job Type: Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester.
Unicom is seeking a credit controller whose responsibilities would be to chase in all outstanding monies via direct debits, credit/debit cards, cheques and BACS, resolving any payment disputes that have led to non-payment. Where customers have failed to pay by our standard direct debit terms, you will investigate the reasons for this, re-iterate the benefits and overcome any objections to paying by Direct Debit with a view to re-instating their Direct Debit for future payments.
Unicom is the UK's largest and fastest growing independent telecommunications service provider specialising in the small to medium size business market. We are committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Investors in People, Customer First and Customer Excellence.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to develop good working relationships with business customers
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in collecting debt or a targeted call centre is advantageous however we will consider transferable skills from other previous roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment a must
- Ability to think innovatively
- Strong minded and professional
- Able to negotiate and influence confidently at all levels
- Self motivated, with a positive approach to targets
- Confident telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Training Support Scheme - External training funded by the company
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- Holiday discounts
- Discounts with major retailers and many more
How to Apply
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role and you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please follow the designated link to our website and complete our short application form.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />