Our multinational partner is looking for an experienced LAN Administrator with fluent English language to its Budapest office.
The purpose of the role is to maintain computing environment by identifying network/user requirements. Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing and supporting the company’s computer systems.
• Install and support LANs network segments and intranet systems
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
• Evaluate and modify system’s performance
• Identify user needs
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment and security
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
• Perform network address assignment
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, phones, smartphones, landline phones, software deployment, security updates and patches
• Analyse and isolate issues
• BSc in IT or Engineering
• Fluent English knowledge in written and oral
• At least 2 years of experience in supporting servers and local networks
• MS Windows 2003/2008 server and MS Exchange knowledge
• Customer focus, flexible, precise, troubleshooting mind-set