This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international organisation as a Labour Law Specialist and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare contracts for employees/assignees and inform them about employment/assignment legislation
- Prepare, process and distribute information to the payroll for assigned units
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on organisation policies, procedures and documentation
- Maintain HR database and HR files for assigned units
- Occasionally participate in the recruitment activities of administrative staff
- College or university degree (HR or Law)
- 1-3 years experience, ideally specifically handling employee contracts at a multicultural environment
- General knowledge of Hungarian labour law
- Good, solid knowledge of the English (and Hungarian) language (verbal & written)
- Accurate, attention to details
- Self-motivated, able to work under own initiative
The company offers a dynamic working environment with a good team and competitive salary package.
The new colleague will be employed on a one year fixed term contract.