On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for a talented candidate to the position of Laboratory Technician.
- Product Release including laboratory testing, compliance with Safety norms and Approbation approval.
- Build up and maintain adequate procedures (with proper documentation) for tests.
- Define and maintain proper control of measuring equipment.
- Provide support to all departments in the production areas to ensure that risks of defects are minimized.
- In conjunction with R&D and other departments investigate customer complaints to find the root cause and develop suitable corrective and preventive improvement actions.
- Carry out line audits of production during the manufacturing process.
- Support investigation of manufacturing problems resulting in non-conformities and recommend suitable improvement action.
- Using the available data carry out suitable analysis, working with all departments, to identify root causes and to suggest appropriate corrective and preventive actions in order to improve the level of product quality through a PDCA approach >> PDCA/8D should be a normal practice.
- Work according the integrated management system policy, manual and procedures.
- Ensure the standard test equipment is proper defined and in place at the sites.
- Defines all Q-test which has to be executed in the sites >> Get align with LEAN Operation colleagues.
Required personal characteristics:
- Good knowledge of materials used in luminaires business.
- Good knowledge and experience in luminaires production processes.
- Experience/knowledge in improvement processes.
- English and Hungarian knowledge
- Good communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- ISO9000, Auditing Techniques
- Poke-Yoke techniques, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis Techniques
- National Safety Norms, test methods, Risk Analysis
If you are interested in the role above, please send your Hungarian and English resume with your gross salary request.