On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for a talented candidate to the position of Laboratory Engineer.
- Planning and carrying out tests to satisfy Test House requirements, assist product development, and on an ad-hoc basis accommodate business needs.
- Understanding and interpreting standards and specifications, and applying this in laboratory testing.
- Working in a professional, disciplined and organised manner at all times.
- Recording and reporting of all tests in a precise and organised manner, so that results can be retrieved for auditing purposes etc.
- Liaising with external Test Laboratories to arrange testing that cannot be done in-house; e.g. shock, vibration, EMC testing. This may also include being present to witness the testing.
- Identifying potential problems in products being tested, and making everyone aware of the consequences as quickly as possible.
- Making suggestions on how to make improvements related to this.
- Planning the calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Lead, coach and control laboratory technicians.
- Work according the integrated management system policy, manual and procedures.
- Good knowledge of materials used in luminaires business.
- Experience/knowledge in measurement methods.
- Experience in development.
- English and Hungarian knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Required personal Characteristics
- Result oriented
- Load ability
- Technical ambition
- Interdisciplinary thinking/mind
- Team oriented
If you are interested in the role above, please send your Hungarian and English resume with your gross salary request.