Euler Hermes - as a member of the Allianz Group - is the world’s leading credit insurer represented in more than 50 countries all over the world.
Euler Hermes’ mission is to help companies grow their business worldwide through secured and optimised credit management. The company is present in Hungary since 1996 and is a market leader in both credit insurance and B2B trade debt collection ever since. Euler Hermes offers companies a wide range of trade receivables protection tools and credit management solutions including credit insurance, risk assessment, trade debt collection, and company information.
For our Hungarian office we are currently looking for:
KOCKÁZATELEMZŐ - RISK UNDERWRITER
- Analyze financial data and assessing companies performance
- Set credit limits and qualify companies upon relevant information
- Prepare reports related to the buyers’ risk performance
- Keeping contact and participate in meetings with clients
- Cooperate closely with other Euler Hermes departments in Hungary, as well as word-wide in the Group.
- University/College degree in finance/economics
- 1-3 years of experience in credit risk analyst, or credit underwriting position
- Excellent analytical skills, with understanding of financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L )
- Dynamic and hard–working personality
- Ability to think and act creatively and independently, as well as part of a team
- Produce high quality information with tight deadlines
- Fluent Hungarian and English – both written and spoken
- Driving licence “B” category
What we offer
- Solid opportunity to build your professional experience in a challenging and international environment
- Young and dynamic team
- Become a member of a company with market-leading position
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivation letter in English to the e-mail address below by December 5th, 2014.