Key Account Supervisor (Forwarding)
Key Account Supervisor
Purpose of the Job :
Keep Key Account customer’s daily production and products delivery by supervising logistics activities.
Job Functions and responsibilities:
- Forwarding controller – Import/Export/Domestic by Air, Ocean and Truck
- Main task: Schedule check, order, QR code scanning, unloading/loading control, documentation of
o Raw materials
o Final products
- Monthly report (monitor overall performance of forwarding)
- Quotation and invoicing
- Support superior’s job
- Support warehousing job (warehouse-in, storage, warehouse-out)
- Irregular control (damage, discrepancy, delay, etc)
- Supervise administrator, warehouse worker
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationship with customer, sub-contractors, and functional stakeholders
- Control and keep legal rule of delivery, customs, dangerous goods handling, labor safety, 5S
- Use equipment and cloths for proper purpose and keep it clean
- Do the other tasks that the superiors order to him/her
- Research, study of legal matter, etc.
The employee is requested to follow company’s policy and provisions, environmental public health rule, fire prevention rule, and any other safety rules.
Control structure :
- Key Account Manager, Key Account Assistant Manager can control Key Account Supervisor.
- Key Account Supervisor can control Key Account Administrator and Key Account Warehouse Worker.
Experience : Forwarding field experience (minimum 3 years)
Language : Intermediate English skills in both speaking and writing
PC : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel