Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Show the way! At NNG, we work to provide millions of people worldwide with reliable navigation software. If you want to join a team that is committed to develop valuable software solutions to make people’s everyday life in more than 100 countries on 5 continents, you’ve come to the right place.
What is your job here?
- Sales and key account management related to automotive navigation services
- Elicitation of customer requirements and providing quotations for those services, including: business model creation, quoting, negotiation, contract drafting
- Daily cooperation with technology team members, technical project managers and other sales managers
- Supporting other business units with service-specific product and sales support information
- Occasionally visiting customers to enhance business development
- Program management of running projects: evaluating results and efficiency, keeping contact with customers, manage co-marketing activities
- Providing the Management with up-to-date program information, and financial reports
- Participation in the preparation of sales plans for multiple accounts or market segments
and you have...
- Strong and active command of business English
- College/university degree in economics or technology
- At least 3-4 years’ of sales or key account management experience in the Automotive supplier industry
- General technical, IT and network knowledge
- Ability to understand initial and maintenance cost structures, build project-specific new business and revenue models, understand and use ROI metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, proactive working approach
- Flexibility and the ability to cope with heavy workload
- Working in an international environment and travelling on a regular basis
- Ability to “connect the dots” on customer needs and know what they want before they know what they want
moreover, you have any of the following:
- General knowledge of GPS navigation
- Experience gained in technology, primarily at companies in the navigation sector
you will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop the navigation software of the future in the present
- A youthful team
- The opportunity of working abroad for several weeks (Seoul, Tokyo, Detroit, Shanghai)
Place of work:
Apply today! (link) Send your CV in Hungarian to the e-mail address below, with reference to Key Account Manager.