Key Account Manager
Who are we?
Launched in 2001 in Romania, in 2012 in Bulgaria and in 2013 in Hungary, eMAG is one of the pioneers of the Romanian e-commerce market. eMAG is an online shop with IT&C products and solutions, as well as with home appliances, with a permanently extending offer. The company reaches its clients through the online shops Link megjelenítése, Link megjelenítése and Link megjelenítése, as well as through ten showrooms in Romania.
In Romania, in its 12 years of activity, eMAG team has rapidly grown, currently reaching a number of approximately 800 employees. eMAG supports the development of the Romanian, Bulgarian and Hungarian work force, offering highly specialized jobs, in an evolving market.
What are we looking for?
Subsequently, we are looking to extend our team of talented young enthusiastic people with native Hungarian speakers, passionate with technology and wanting to become a member of our successful, dynamic team.
The job is available in Budapest.
- Manages the customer portfolio;
- Analyzes the market and identifies new potential customers;
- Establishes business relationships with new clients;
- Develops business relationships with existing clients (including post sales);
- Manages the allocated budget.
- Native Hungarian speaker;
- University degree (preferably in Economics);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in selling complex IT solutions;
- IT&C and local profile market knowledge;
- Sales techniques;
- English language – advanced;
- Very good understanding of clients’ needs and expectations;
- Good presentation and sales skills;
- Good negotiating skills.
Nice to have:
- Romanian language – medium level.
What can you find at eMAG?
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Open and collaborative work environment;
- Career development opportunities;
- Latest tech equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please sent your resume in English at E-mail cím megjelenítése.