Key Account Manager with FMCG background
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is a well known multinational FMCG company operating in food industry. Due to their continous growing currently we are looking for a Junior Key Account Manager
- Relationship management with key international retail partners
- Keeps contact with customers, communicate with different divisions
- Executes detailed sales plan and condition list covering partners/brands/products
- Preparation of contracts, analyses sales volume forecasts, executes the condition offer
- Prepares customer plans which lead to sales increase, including leaflets, promotions, secondary placements and shop advertisements in POS’s
- Manage relationship with buyers and keep orders under continuous control to avoid stock problems
- Executes regular store checks, controls the secondary placements in POS’s, “shelf space” and “counter space”, discussion and analyse the results with the field force and managers, initiates and organizes actions if needed.
- Having regular contact with supply chain in order to monitor the stock and ensures that the best quality and desired quantity will be at the customer’s disposal.
- Monitors the pricing and the secondary placements, “shelf space” and “counter space” of the competitors.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports on products and partners
- College or university degree
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Thorough knowledge of the FMCG market
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Computer literacy, MS Office (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
- Comptitive salary
- Development oportunity
- Friendly and nice working environment
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a