- Provide HR customers and colleagues with an excellent HR customer service and experience by managing reward tasks effectively and within defined SLAs. - Take personal ownership for resolving reward requests and tasks by working beyond organisational and functional boundaries. - Operate sick pay, special leave, family leave, flexible working and contract and other reward processes. - Produce accurate reports, data extracts and conduct audits using Fusion and other HR systems whilst ensuring adherence with confidentiality and data protection policies. - Take an active role in buddying new starters to deliver a confident and credible HR service.
- Experience in HR\Reward administration or Masters degree in HR.
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Continous training and development opportunities
- Inspiring and multinational work environmnent
- Competitive salary package
- Growing team and organization
Jelentkezés: Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a