OTP Bank is looking for a new colleague for
Junior treasury trader (Equity)
- Execute trades on various exchanges and trading platforms and with partner banks;
- Participate in development of various equity structures;
- Quantitative support of decision making and trading models for trading portfolio;
- Prepare technical documentations and presentations;
- Liaise and cooperate with other departments.
- Master degree in finance or economics;
- Strong interest in financial markets, securities and derivatives trading,
- Fluent English language skills (written and oral);
- Attention to accuracy and detail;
- Ability to work independently and also in a team;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills;
- Customer focus, ability to build excellent relationships;
- Stress tolerance.
- Postgraduate degree in finance/investment (EFFAS, CFA, passed BSE and Xetra Examinations);
- 3-5 years of work experience in treasury department;
- Experience with programming statistical packages (R, MATLAB, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Equity Trade algorithms.
Deadline for application: 15. March 2015.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and motivation letter (In English and Hungarian).
If you are interested in the above position, please click here!
You can apply only to Internet Explorer.