The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Junior Transportation Manager
- Realization of any transport activity of our Client by a minimum cost of processes: Logistic of Distribution, Logistic of production of external warehouse, Logistic of production of internal warehouse.
- Optimization transport net in order to do the best services and keep minimal costs.
- Guarantee to monitor the transport and informs clients about it.
- Better organization of work, more effectiveness information system and operating technologies.
- Elaboration of suggestions (proposals) necessary to control quality of service.
- Design of system of transport necessary to elaborate offers for new works and defining their costs
- Suggest system of transport and plans costs necessary to prepare offers for new activities.
- Ensure inspection of services level and transport costs.
- Check level of clients satisfaction.
- Manage group of subordinate people.
- Monitor and drive productivity programs to support freight budget.
- Manage third party logistics company relationship.
- Drive transportation strategies and support customer freight needs.
- Cost reduction and optimization of transport net.
- Looking for synergies.
- Implementation of new customers.
- Regular assessment of carriers.
- Managing and appraising staff.
- Responsibility for finance and work results of the transport department.
- College or University degree.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience in transportation (national and international, LTL, FTL, ADR).
- Fluency in English.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent internal/external customer focus and solid negotiation skills as related to transportation.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation skills.
Place of work: