Junior / Trainee Customer Support Assistant - Essex, Colchester, CO4 5UP
Jobg8, established in 2008, is a young business based at the Western Homes Community Stadium, North Colchester. Due to continued growth is looking to recruit a new team member to join our Customer Support Department. We are a family member of the Aspire Media group that holds brands such as JobServe which is a highly successful industry leading business.
Jobg8 operates in the UK, USA and European markets, and our customers are Job Boards who sell job advertising services. We have a small team of 14 who work closely together to develop, sell and support the growing demand for our products and services.
You would be working directly for the Customer Support Manager and alongside our team of Account Managers who, in the Colchester office look after our European clients. Sales Support requirements would also extend to our USA office where we have Account Managers located in Florida and Portland, Maine.
The successful candidate will work with the Customer Support Manager to ensure an efficient delivery of the Jobg8 product including:
- Customer service inquiries
- Administration support for the Sales Account Managers and Customer Support Manager
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Assist with the first line technical support of the product
- Set up and distribute marketing email campaigns as determined by the CEO
- Assist with the organisation of conferences and events
- Website management ensuring content is up to date using our content management system
- Coordinate social media activity: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
This is an ideal entry-level role for an organised, customer-focused person looking to grow and learn.
- Commercially minded, enthusiastic and eager to prove her/himself
- Great written English skills
- Good knowledge of and able to use common computer programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook. Training in bespoke computer programs will be provided
- Outgoing and able to provide excellent customer service skills by email and on the phone
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to change, we are a technology company and continuously update and upgrade our product
- No previous experience is necessary but you should demonstrate an ability and willingness to learn.
Jobg8 is a growing company supported with the backing of an established media company and offers serious candidates potential for personal development and career progression. We are looking for an individual who is keen to work hard to help grow the business and join a team of successful passionate and committed people.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />