Junior Test Automation Engineer
Our client is a global strategic partner to several restaurants; they provide software development, testing and support services in more than 120 countries. Now we are looking for them enthusiastic and motivated Junior Test Automation Engineers.
• Develop automated testing programs using the latest platforms, both off the shelf and developed internally.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
• Discover, reproduce, and document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics or other with logical and analytical background)
• 1-3 years of working experience in test automation
• Experience with an object oriented programming language (e.g. js, Java, C#)
• Experience with software technologies: HTML, XML, .NET, MS SQL
• Fluent English
• Experience with SoapUI or Selenium
• ISTQB certification
- Long-term career perspectives
- Opportunity to join a successful and prestigious organization with stable background
- Attractive compensation package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a