Junior Tax Manager (m/f) - Europe - Bayern, Freising, 85354
9472BRJunior Tax Manager (m/f) - Europe
TI is a global semiconductor company and the world's leading designer and supplier of analog and embedded processing technologies. Our fundamental commitment is to support customers' ideas so they can create new electronic systems that make the word smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. If you want to be part of an open-minded environment that provides great rewards for great work and offers high levels of responsibility early on, put your talent to work with us and join TI Germany's finance organization now!
About the Job:
Within the centralized European Finance team manage corporate income tax as well as indirect taxes for the European entities.
- Support Corporate Tax Accounting & Tax Forecasting for all European entities for US GAAP & local books
- Maintain local tax books in close cooperation with external tax consultants and TI internal tax group and review tax returns
- Transfer pricing documentation: maintain documentation, maintain intercompany contracts
- Monitor and control consumption taxes (value added tax, custom duties), be the first contact for external auditors (tax, customs, and external audit)
- Contribute to European tax projects
- Collaborate with local country finance teams as well as work with International tax team.
- Dual reporting to European Accounting manager and the European tax manager.
- Build strong relationship with the various stake holders
- Master / diploma degree in business administration required with main focus and good marks in accounting / tax / finance. Special tax education preferred.
- Ideally 3 or more years of professional experience in tax.
- Experience in US GAAP and at least one European country accounting rules
- Business acumen and very good understanding of processes
- High ability and interest to get into new topics, strong analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Very good knowledge in English, additional European language preferred
- Good system knowledge of SAP FICO MMPP / Business Objects / MS Office
- Ability to communicate well on all levels
- Result-oriented, professional working, pro-active, creative
- Team player
- An attractive compensation & benefits package
- A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
- A performance-oriented environment that provides great rewards for great work
- A world of opportunities for your personal development
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Deutschland GmbH Haggertystraße 1 D - 85356 Freising Phone: (0)8161 /Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />