Our partner is a leading information technology provider of infrastructure and enterprise application solutions.
They are seeking a Junior SQL Server DBA to join our Managed Services Practice. As a member of this practice, you will communicate and consult with our client's business and technical personnel, blending with their IT team and working together to help identify potential problems and develop solutions. Candidate should be experienced with Microsoft SQL Server administration and database systems architecture. This position will focus on database expertise in both development and production support roles.
The successful person for this role will be highly experienced in SQL Server administration. They will have experience with:
- High-Availability design and builds using technologies SQL Server Failover Clusters
- Database, system and application performance tuning
- Replication and Cloning Design and Solutions
- Database upgrades and migrations
- Backup design and disaster recovery plans and execution
SQL Server DBA that has the following skill sets:
A minimum of 3+ years experience with the following is required:
- 3+ years with production database administration using MS SQL Server.
- A plus would be experience in also Oracle RDBMS database administration.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality of deliverables
- Previous experience supporting complex projects with complicated business drivers
- Good writing and communication skills
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks
- Global team