Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
JUNIOR SOFTWARE TESTER
who will be focused on improving and building quality in the product as early as possible for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
• Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features
• Tracking defects using JIRA
• Identify dependencies and risks during testing to support change management/release management activities
• Develop test plans and scenarios
• Execute tests, document results, and work with developers to remediate/retest
• Coordinate with end-users to test when additional business/functional subject matter expertise is needed
• Create software defect reports
• Proactively work with other project teams to identify, implement, test, and verify software fixes
• Document all actions taken and provide outstanding customer feedback
• Bachelors’ Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
• Special interest in software testing
• Some background in software development
• Strong analytical skills
• Good command of English
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.