Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Our Software Production Team is looking for new part time or full time members. As a Junior Software Developer you are going to learn about software development for our Airline Customers - one of the most exciting business domain ever. Our software solution covers automated scheduling and tracking of thousands of crew member's duties meeting economical, legal and individual requirements on an optimized way.
Junior Software Developer in Aviation IT (Ref.159/13)
- Knowledge base building for expert systems
- Combinatorial optimization (operation research)
- Representing huge amount of complex information on a user friendly way (GUI development, Gantt-chart etc.)
- Web development
- Various and interesting areas to learn more about: maintenance, customization for customers, new developments, SW Product Management, Business Analysis and Architecture and Design
- Working as part of a global distributed virtual team
- Knowledge of one programming language or technology possibly C/C++, Java or similar
- Diversified knowledge of Unix/Linux, RDMS-s
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Good learning capabilities and interested mindset
- German knowledge
- Experience in Software Product Development
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)