Our client is a leader in software and hardware solutions for the development of electronic circuits. Its portfolio includes products, consulting and support services, in which the most successful manufacturers of electronics and semiconductors throughout the world place their confidence.
Software development in embedded C environment and configuration tools development including software design and coding of new software features, investigation of customer issues and bug fixing, test specification, test case development and testing, documentation
• Master/Bachelor of science in electronics or in data/information technique
• Experience in C/C++ programming, ability to read C/C++ code
• Knowledge in communication protocols widely used in the automotive industry like: CAN,
LIN, MOST, FlexRay etc.
• Knowledge in tools used for embedded software development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators)
• Knowledge in microcontrollers/HW peripheries frequently used in the automotive industry
• Fluency in English
• Technically challenging tasks and the ability to use the most up-to-date technologies in automotive industry
• Friendly work environment
• Competitive salary with benefits