Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Junior SAP-Database Operator (Ref. 582)
Would you try yourself in this world and be a part of a team which supports you in learning everything about SAP and databases starting from the basics? Do you have excellent language and communication skills, especially in English? Would you like to work in a multinational environment where you can get an insight of aviation IT?
- Surveillance of SAP systems and databases with the means of automatic monitoring tools
- Handling incoming incident tickets
- Troubleshooting the occurred issues based on documentation
- Fulfilment of service requests arriving from customer or partner side
- Communication with partners and users in an international environment
The ideal candidate
- Capable of working in team
- Possesses good communication skills
- Eager to learn computer related topics
- Committed to work in information technology
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Trainings, carrier development opportunities
- Opportunities to acquire official professional certificates
- Young, dynamic, open minded team
- Advanced PC know-how (Windows, Excel, Word, Internet)
- Willingness to learn more about computers and work in information technology
- Ability to work in 24/7 shift
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- Finished or progressing studies in IT
- Competence in Linux/Unix operating systems
- Competence in relational databases (eg: MsSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Ms Access)
- Competence in SQL query language
Required language skills: English advanced level, language exam is not necessary.
Required qualification: High School finishing exam
Work hours: 12 hours a day in 24*7 shifts
Duration of employment: Unlimited time