For our international market leader manufacturing company we are seeking Candidates for the following role:
Junior Reverse Logistic Specialist (PJ3830)
FRESH GRADUATES ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!
Junior Reverse Logistic Specialist drive actions to enable repair processes as soon as possible, that parts with re-utilization menu will be available and can be used instead of new buy parts, resulting in cost savings.
- Start up administrating a repair process for parts and create a Request For Quotation (RFQ) with the relevant information for vendors
- Consolidation of RFQ vendor files and their online storage using current tools.
- Handle RFQ after agree /non-agree/ deletion by update of all systems and applications
- Masterfile management
- Weekly and monthly reporting, develop and maintain process measurements and management information reports
- Escalate problems to Engineering or Procurement
- To handle special requests ( e.g. Turn Around Time & yield updates )
- To handle special processes (e.g. plant repair)
- Participate in weekly vendor RFQ status calls
- BA degree
- English: at least intermediate level
Our client offers:
- Stable background provided by market leader multinational company
- Possibility of home office (2 days a week)
- Excellent internal professional trainings
- Career opportunities (international as well)
Location: North-Pest County - Easily reachable from Budapest (with car/public transport as well)
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the PJ3830 reference number in the subject of the letter - to Daniel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.