Would you like to build a career in Recruitment and Headhunting?
Are you a motivated enthusiastic person?
Would you like to work for an international recruitment agency?
REED was established in 1960, and in the last few years it expands its operation through Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific with over 3,000 permanent employees, 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide.
Reed's office in central Budapest has been in operation since Jan 2008 and has seen extensive growth since its inception. When other agencies are downsizing, Reed is rapidly expanding its Budapest operations and has become one of the leading recruitment agencies in Hungary.
The ideal candidate will be:
- 1-2 years of recruiting/headhunting experience in an international recruiting function, ideally in FMCG/Retail
- Strong knowledge of Sales & Marketing positions (ideally) and keen to follow industry trends
- Solid knowledge of recruiting strategies, channels, and processes
- Fluent in both Hungarian, English
- Someone who can perform well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A high level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and structured
- We need a strong communicator
- A strong team player
Your responsibilities would be:
Identifying and approaching candidates:
- Pro-actively source candidates using database searches, online searching tools, networking and other headhunting methods
- Develop creative sourcing strategies with consultant colleague, supporting and using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, networking and other relevant methods
- Working closely with candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
- Fully preparing candidates prior to submitting them for vacancies
- Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements
- Managing candidates' expectations around the clients' processes and procedures and gaining their commitment
- Locating and matching suitable positions for candidates as quickly as possible
Matching vacancies to candidates:
- Closely matching the requirements of available roles to candidates skills, experience and goals
- Actively promoting client vacancies using online and paper-based media
- Clarify understanding of vacancy requirements with the Recruitment Consultant or Team Leader in order to present the most suitable candidates
- Ensuring that employment legislation is adhered to under all circumstances
- Ensuring that vacancies are filled according to agreed timescales
What we offer:
- An attractive salary package that is negotiable for the right candidate
- The opportunity to work for leading global recruitment company
- Fantastic career opportunities with scope to move into a consultants position or abroad
- Supportive team environment with professional staff
- Off-site trips and team building events
Please submit your application/CV via email to E-mail cím megjelenítése