Our Partner is a global player in the financial sector, providing broad range of financial products and services to its customers globally. Reed Finance is looking for an accounting lead with 5+ years of experience to their Accounting Center.
Junior Reconciliation Manager
- Responsible for day to day management of the reconciliation team and controls that production output is delivered according to the specified standards and set timelines
- Responsible for clearance and follow up on issues identified and completing complex reconciliation work locally
- Manage the outsourced activities to ensure all reconciliation are produced on timely manner, it means close monitoring of the team to avoid deadlines being missed
- Clearance and follow up on issues raised through reconciliations by actively engaging with finance teams and business
- Additional ledger reconciliations completed locally to support various reporting needs and other finance functions
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations across EMEA are done to a high standard in line with corporate guidelines and the laid down policy.
- Regular meetings with the team and ensure their goals & development plans are laid down with achievable milestones.
- Communicating with Reconciliation Manager on the status of the reconciliations performed
- Escalating any account related issues to Regional Balance Sheet Control
- University/College degree, specialized in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Prior experience with reconciliation reporting tools and applications
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experienced in project management and process improvements
- Ability to lead a small team
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to meet tight reporting and project deadlines
- Influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills.