Our client is looking for a bright, open minded person with excellent English skills who will join them in their office in Pécs as Junior Project Manager to work on international software development projects.
Junior Project Manager
ABOUT Your JOB
The Junior Project Manager
- Is supervised and mentored by experienced PMs – All activities carried out are supervised and mentored by experienced PMs
- Tracks project progress, risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Monitors project performance: metrics, KPIs, reporting, etc.
- Supervises and ensures the motivation of team members
- Is responsible for accurate and timely communication, acts as an early escalation point
- Participates in the company wide PMO: knowledge sharing, etc.
The Junior Project Manager candidate must
- Have a master degree in either computer science, mathematics, engineering, management or other related discipline
- Have advanced knowledge in English
- Have a decent knowledge of the MS Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Have an excellent set of soft skills: problem solving in general, interpersonal communication, time management, presentation, etc.
- Be a competent team player with leadership abilities
- Have basic knowledge of agile software development methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Have basic knowledge of ticketing tools: JIRA, Redmine, Trac, etc.
The Junior Project Manager candidate ideally also
- Has about 1-2 years of experience managing or being involved in software development projects, preferably in agile settings: as a Junior PM or Scrum Master
- Has Scrum Master Certification or something similar
- Has experience in managing geographically distributed virtual teams
- Has experience working with clients and other third parties from different time zones
- Has some knowledge of project management tools: MS Project, Primavera, etc.
- Has advanced knowledge of ticketing tools: like reporting, management, etc.
- Build GREAT products
- Work HAPPILY
- Hire great PEOPLE and TRUST them
- Be profitable
- Focus on the LONG TERM
- MAKE IT RELEVANT
Things we Offer
- Be a part of great software development teams
- Learn new methodologies for fun and for profit
- Regular feedback from your mentor
- Opportunities to improve yourself continuously
- Enjoy our in-house services and treats: regular public breakfasts, mini birthday parties, celebrating different events throughout the year, etc.
We can only accept applicants who are already legally permitted to work in Hungary.
In case the position fits into your carrier goals and your qualifications match to the requirements, please send us your Hungarian and English-CV per e-mail to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Please refer to the position in the subject of our mail.