We are looking for a real team player to join our young and dynamic team for the role of Junior Project Manager!
Join us, and let's make great things happen together!
SwiconGroup has been playing a major role in the Hungarian IT market for over a decade now, and is further developing dynamically. The company serves its clients with customized business solutions both on a domestic and international level, meanwhile supporting partners with a growing number of subject matter experts. Its headquarters can be found in one of Budapest’s most exclusive office centers, at the Graphisoft Park on the bank of the river Danube. In 2014 SwiconGroup participated in the „Best Workplace” survey conducted by AON Hewitt, and got ranked not simply higher than the average of the IT sector, but also topped most of the best Hungarian workplaces.
- Experience in business administration
- High level of power point skills
- Ability to transfer hand-written notes/skribbles into management-ready slides/presentations
- High Level of Excel skills to support with Business Case preparation
- Support in document preparation for offers, RFI/RFD responses, etc.
- Excellent English knowledge in written and oral
- Previous project support experience
- Knowledge in PMP methodology
- Experience in scheduling
- Experience in change management
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Opportunity to grow, while working with cutting-edge technologies
- Prestigious, market-leading clients
- A lively, young and cool team that is fun to work with
- Feel-good fridge, recreational facilities and activities (XBOX-parties, air-hockey table, darts, etc.)
- Green, eco-friendly working environment on the banks of river Danube
- One of the most exclusive and beautiful office centers, at Graphisoft Park
|Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás|