Our multinational client is looking for a new employee who would manage projects within the company and also would be responsible for quality management, regarding to customer service functions. The main goal of the position is to deliver business results through process improvements and project execution in Service Delivery Customer Satisfaction, Quality and Processes. Your main responsibility areas would cover Processes, Projects and Quality monitoring related to Customer Support.
- The main function of the role is to audit the claims from business partners in reference to project price agreements.
- Monitor weekly, monthly and annual customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction metrics on all EMEA markets by assisting weekly scorecards, survey calibrations.
- Focus on all customer segment
- Coordinate actions assigned to you based on Action Plans, Project plan, defined by Manager, and report on progress as required.
- Work with the Partners to improve operational KPI performance.
- Provide regular Business Management metrics on quality progress across EMEA as required by your manager.
- Collect and share best practice from different markets.
- Coordinate and validate the process documentation of EMEA.
- Maintain the process repository, and provide information based upon need.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders, impacted areas if any change/update/new processes have been implemented.
- Identify processes where quality is an issue and develop actions and changes to processes.
- Assist to key projects led by Project Managers, work with the team to achieve the expected results.
- Deliver the tasks assigned by your Manager, the Project manager within the Project respecting the deadline. Communicate proactively if any obstacle occurs.
- Report on progress of the tasks assigned to you as required.
- Contribute to / coordinate project communication and documentation.
- Initiate proactively discussions on any improvement areas you identify, propose solutions and drive actions based upon agreement.
- Ideally University or similar academy degree in business economics
- Ability to interface and communicate with different level of audience, in English.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated work experience preferably in a multinational organization
- Experience in process development or quality management is an advantage
- 1-2 years as a junior project manager experience, or demonstrated work in projects would be a huge advantage
- If you work in Call Center / Shared Service Center environment is an advantage, mainly if you been involved in quality management, process development or change management.
- Knowledge of VISIO would a plus
Apply directly to Eszter Virág, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése