Our multinational client is growing and we are looking for French speaking candidates who would be interested in payroll processes. An ideal candidate has payroll experience, although the company is open for candidates with financial or accountancy experience as well. So if you can imagine yourself as a payroll professional this opportunity could be the perfect fit to you.
In this position you would be able to learn the French payroll regulations, you can communicate in French on a daily basis. You would be the part of a French Payroll team and would work together closely with the French site in Paris.
- To ensure French customers’ employees are paid accurately and on time by processing payroll in line with agreed process and procedures.
- Ensures all new starters / leavers details are in the Payroll Systems
- Payroll data input and end-to-end processing of the assigned French payrolls
- Compiles and files required reports for relevant government agencies
- Show continued improvements to payslip and statement accuracy
- Ensure reports are uploaded in accordance with the payroll calendar
- Complete the validation checks before outputs including payslips are issued to the customer
- 0-2 year(s) experience in payroll is an advantage
- 0-2 years experience in finance or accountancy field is important
- Good planning and organisation skills , able to manage deadlines
- Good Administrative experience, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Excel, manage data, or some reporting skill is highly appreciated
- Fluent in French and good command of English
- Able to communicate effectively by email, telephone and face to face
- Willingness to learn end to end payroll processes
What our partner could offer:
- Full training in a professional environment
- Continuous development opportunities
- Flexible working hours/home office opportunities
- Good team spirit, multinational environment
- Competitive package
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Researcher, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése