We are looking for Junior\Senior HR Reward Specialists for join our well-known multinational partner in the ICT sector.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you:
- have experience in HR or Reward administration, or a degree in Human Resources,
- speak English AND German \ French \ Italian \ Dutch \ Spanish fluently,
- enjoy communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders from other countries,
- have outstanding business manners and communication skills!
- Provide HR customers and colleagues with an excellent HR customer service and experience by managing reward tasks effectively and within defined SLAs.
- Control & maintain Compensation & benefits’ elements in HR systems
- Maintain Compensation & benefits local process and harmonize with local / global HR processes and audit programs
- Be responsible to run all corporate compensation programs
- Execute yearly compensation survey
- Maintain retention system and support management decisions related retentions
- 1-2 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits activities.
- Fluent English skills AND excellent command in:
Dutch \ Spanish \ Italian \ German \ French
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Inspiring and multinational work environmnent
- Competitive salary package
- Growing team and organization