Junior Marketing Manager
We are looking for a
Junior Marketing Manager
candidate at our Budapest office with immediate availability.
Purpose of the job:
- Manage, execute and monitor promotions and campaigns, control the work of supporting agencies
- Organize customer events, hold presentations to partners
- Prepare forecasts and reports
- Manage product launches and product catalogue
- Manage customer database and keep contact with partners
- Manage social media sites and mobile application
- Cooperate with other divisions (Sales, Customer Service, Finance)
Position of the job in the organization:
- Support and report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager
- Execution of the annual marketing plan and budget
- Coordinate the work of a Marketing Assistant and an Intern
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Internet applications, digital marketing (Google Adwords, Analytics) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- User level knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English
The ideal person for this job is:
- Innovative, delivering many ideas
- Proactive, motivated personality with strong problem solving skills
- Precise, fast and works independently but with team spirit
- Has outstanding oral and written communication skills
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €180 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities. The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of nearly €5.7 billion in 2014.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
For more information, please visit Link megjelenítése and Link megjelenítése
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address.