Junior License Manager (f/m)
Kelvion is a globally active manufacturer of industrial heat exchangers for different kinds of markets. Since November 2015 the former subsidiaries of GEA Heat Exchangers have been operating as a standalone company under the name of Kelvion. Plate heat exchangers, shell & tube heat exchangers, finned-tube heat exchangers, modular cooling towers and refrigeration heat exchangers are part of the product range. Kelvion reaches customers in global markets for power generation, oil and gas, chemistry, marine applications, climate and environment, and food and beverages.
As of December 31, 2014 the company had generated annual sales of approx. 900 million euros and employed around 4,500 staff around the world.
What makes Kelvion a very special employer? Long years of activity on the heat exchanger market, in a wide range of industries on the international level – this ensures that our workaday world will never be boring. For decades now, Kelvion customers have learned to trust their contacts and our company. Kelvion offers you a flexible working environment in which each colleague can contribute his or her own special individual capabilities – an environment in which team spirit enjoys high priority.
For our central team “IT Governance”, we are looking for a new employee in Budapest, Hungary.
Junior License Manager (f/m)
Your key responsibilities
- As part of the Kelvion IT License management team, the purpose of your job is to support the implementation and operation of central License Management Processes and tools.
Your tasks are classified as follows:
- Support the definition, execution and review of policies and processes for the whole software lifecycle
- Participate in the operation of a tool based software asset management (SAM)
- Execute and analyze reporting’s related to software portfolio or metric analysis
- Participate in the analysis of license contracts
- Provide assistance in advice and support for all issues regarding license usage and compliance
- Commercial training or equivalent education
- Preferably 3 years of experience in the area of IT procurement or similar
- Preferably experience in using license models of market-leading software vendors
- Preferably experience in the areas of inventory and software asset management
- Ideally some knowledge of licensing law and license metrics
- Experience to work in an international, intercultural organization
- Fluent English both orally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
We offer you exciting, manifold and challenging assignments in the international environment of Kelvion group. Within the holding organization of a worldwide leading technology group with innovative products you will actively participate in creating new and improve existing processes. We further our employees’ potentials and systematically establish opportunities to enhance your career.
Please apply online with your significant application documents and under specification of your compensation requirements and the earliest possible start date.