Multinational company present in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county looking for a Junior Lawyer for it’s legal department.
- Employer rights: Legal assistance in drafting employer’s decisions, liaise with Trade Unions and Works Council, representing the employer rights in labour dispute and in mediation processes.
- Monitoring legislation. Informing the company’s functional departments about changes in legislation effecting their operations, providing interpretation of statutes, regulations and legal procedures.
- Internal regulations. Drafting internal rules and regulations, managing local implementation of global corporate policies, reviewing internal processes, and keeping them up- to-date in case of changes in legislation.
- Contract management. Managing contract portfolio, drafting contracts and standards, supporting and leading business negotiation.
- Review. Reviewing contracts, internal regulations, and drafts of legislations, providing legal opinion and guidelines.
- Representation. Legal representation of the company in dispute resolution processes, litigation, at authorities, official bodies and in any other legal issues, edits submissions and necessary documents.
- University degree in law,
- 2-3 years of work experience as an in-house lawyer, or at an international law firm,
- fluent Hungarian and English language skills.
- work experience at a multinational work environment,
- working experience within HR department
- Possibility to learn and grow as a professional
- Competitive compensation package
- international work environment