Enloyd is an executive recruitment company focused on mid- to senior-level professionals offering high quality and tailor-made recruitment and consulting services as well as a trustworthy Business Partnership for both Clients and Candidates. Our specialized consultants conduct recruitment projects for the biggest global corporations and local companies operating in all sectors of the economy.
We established our Hungarian Enloyd entity on a long and well-based tradition of our previous mother company, Prohuman Group. Prohuman, present on the Hungarian market since 1997, becoming an own entity in 2004 providing complex HR services solutions on the Hungarian labour market. Enloyd has become a professional and dynamic partner for its Clients and Candidates thanks to its accomplished international background of Work Service Capital Group.
Our FMCG Partner is one of the most remarkable market leader, multinational confectionery company, which serves its clients with premium and well known products.
To develop the sales channels we are looking for a candidate for the following role:
Junior Key Account Manager
- Provide the best possible support for the key retail partners, whole salers
- Achieving company revenue targets and creating new customer business relationships, increasing sales volume
- Prepares customer plans which achieve sales target, including leaflets, promotions, secondary placements and shop advertisements in POS’s
- Executes regular store checks, controls the secondary placements in POS’s, “shelf space” and “counter space”, discusses and analyses the results with the field force and managers, initiates and organizes actions if needed.
- Keeping the relations with the clients and prospects, identification of their needs
- Negotiation, closing of contracts and their follow-up
- Analysis of the market, identification of promising and underserved segments, capturing these segments with the most favorable commercial terms of sale
- Delivering unique selling points to the dedicated partners in cooperation with the Key Account Manager
- Presenting business reports and action plans to management on regular basis
- University or College degree (prefered: commercial, economic, business studies)
- Thorough knowledgeof the FMCG market
- 2-3 years experience in sales/Key Account Management/Area Management
- Ability to work independetly
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Performance and goal orientation attitude
- Creative and young minded personality
- Winning mind set with good team spirit
- Computer literacy, MS Office (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
- Fluent in English
- Driving license - B category
What the company offers:
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Training and development possibilities
- Stable workplace, Long term carrier opportunity
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Friendly, collaborative environment
What Enloyd offers:
- Overall guidance and support during the whole selection process
- Personalised career and jobseeker counselling
- Feedback on language and professional skills
- Long-term cooperation and support
Visit our homepage under www.enloyd.hu and discover new possibilites!