Are you passionate about developing great software? Do you feel proud when you help create a product that many people use? Do you consider yourself to be a good developer? Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary and diverse team? You always wanted to work in open source for a living? If so, this might be your dream job. We are looking for someone with passion for software development and web technologies.
Join the team of our prestigious web-based open source developer client as their new Junior Titan of Java!
- 1-3 relevant working experience
- You’re a vocational programmer, a coder, an engineer and you’re proud of that.
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, proactive beyond your duty.
- Good team player.
- Excellent attention to detail. Seriously, more than that.
- It’s a big plus if you’re a contributor to open source, hackathons, meetups or whatever related to coding.
- Understand and share the values of agile development. No matter what fancy tools or words you know, whether you’re TDDer or not, agile is about core values.
- Experience with software engineering best practices: version control, unit testing, etc.
- Proficient with Git (or any other DVCS) and related branching patterns: git-flow, pull-requests, rebases, etc.
- A place to be yourself, in which everyone can grow personally.
- Your favorite devices are provided
- Flexibility to work remotely when the task allows for it.
- Top health insurance for you
- Permanent trainings
|Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet|