Out client is looking for a specialists with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering interested in a career in IT Security Audit and Advisory Services.
The successful candidate will be involved in technical security assessments, audits and consulting engagements. We are looking for professionals having excellent technical background, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain security. The consultant will progress business opportunities from conception to completion.
The role will be based in our Budapest office, but international travel may be involved.
Junior IT Security Audit and Advisory Services
Working individually or in client serving teams, you will be responsible for delivery of consultancy engagements carrying out review of IT control environments (policies, standards, procedures), security analysis of IT infrastructure components, Attack and Penetration tests, vulnerability assessments.
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an operational/project oriented/consulting Information Security discipline
- Broad understanding of Information Security principles and practices
- Experience in vulnerability assessments and Ethical Hacking projects
- Broad understanding of industry standards and frameworks (ISO 27001-2 and/or COBIT and/or ITIL)
- Relevant professional certifications (CEH, LPT, CISSP, CISA, etc.) are highly regarded (or willing to qualify)
- Motivated with strong technical skills and having a self-initiating attitude
- Ability to relate security controls to typical business requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills
- Confident in a client facing role
- Solid writing and communication skills, fluent in English and Hungarian (additional language skill is an advantage)
- Flexible and mobile, prepared to work on international assignments even on a short notice
- Hands-on experience with one or more IT security technologies solutions (examples may include DLP, MDM, Threat intelligence, Infrastructure monitoring/management, IDS/IPS, Cloud computing)
- Experience in Operational Technology environments
- Experience in programming/scripting languages
+36 1 8833 506