Junior Investment Banking Analyst
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Are you looking for a complex, fulfillng position within the field of finance ? Investment banking caught your attention? Even if you are a fresh-graduate, your place is here !
- preparation of daily P&L's following the trading activity
- explanation of P&L movements
- daily interaction with traders in London
- reviewing transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues
- reviewing new trades, understanding the structure, associated risks and the P&L generated on them.
- ensuring that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued
- active participation in projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth
Elvárások / Requirements
- University/College degree specialized in Accounting/Finance
- fluent English
- 0-2 years of relevant finance experience
- strong analytical skills
- strong MsOffice computer skills (especially Excel )
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- competitive compensation package
- good location in Budapest
- professional improvement in the area of: products traded, market risks and accounting complexities, in the working practice of a globally leading global financial services firm
- long-term career opportunities across geographies and business lines inside and outside of Finance
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090