Our multinational client is looking for junior candidates, even FRESH GRADUATES are welcomed. Please apply if you speak fluent English and have good EXCEL skills.
Under an ongoing project, the new system implementation requires serial number level reconciliation, analysis and manual uploading of significant amount of data before “Go Live”. Inventory needs to be cleaned up regarding the aged items in EMEA. Further, continuous reconciliation of MPS inventory shipments to billing is a key point as currently it’s based on manual inputs.
- Managing daily inventory pre-billing and returns controls, and subsequent inventory adjustments, supervised by Inventory Coordinator.
- Support to project: data conversion management and reconciliation
- Inventory reporting by Customer
- ERP transactions analysis
- Basic/master degree in finance/accounting would be a plus
- 0-2 years relevant work experience (newly graduated as well)
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral