On behalf of our prestigious FMCG client we are looking for a Junior Internal Control Analyst into their Global Business Service Centre in Budapest.
The Junior Internal Control Analyst will act as a contact person to all internal stakeholders supporting the team ensuring SOX compliance through global control processes. Specific responsibilities include eg. reporting in line with global reporting requirements, document control, internal progress monitoring, point of contact for risk audits, control spot checks and coordinate related activities.
- University/College degree in Business/Finance
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong MS Office knowledge is a must
- Problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, initiating actions, quality orientation
- Experience in external/internal audit is an advantage, but Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Attractive compensation package and benefits
- Possibility of professional growth within one of Hungary’s prestigious multinational companies
- A long term career opportunity