A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a multinational company in the airlines sector, we are looking for
Junior HR Specialist
to their Budapest - based center.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
- Provide excellent HR customer service for employees in EMEA region
- Take personal ownership for resolving reward requests
- developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Operate sick pay, maternity leave, flexible working and contract and other reward processes
- Produce accurate reports, data extracts and conduct audits using HR systems
- Log and track enquiries through to resolution using workplace processes and guidelines
- Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy
- Proactively contribute to the team agenda by owning the delivery of continuous improvement and highlighting opportunities
- Take responsibility for personal development by constantly reflecting on actions which will improve own performance and the service provided to the customer
- At least 6 months relevant experience and knowledge of HR administration
- Fluency in English and French, is essential
- Experience of handling a high volume of requests.
- Experience of working in multinational environment is desirable, but not essential
- Work in a time sensitive environment to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Maintain and exemplify a high level of attention to detail
- Work in a highly confidential environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality on a day to day basis
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to the e-mail address below.