Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Junior functional analyst – Finance / Treasury / Banking
The major purpose of the role is to ensure functionality, availability and compliance in the field of finance applications, mainly treasury and banking.
- Daily functional support of treasury operation according to Service Level Objectives
- End-to-end issue management & resolution (Analysis, prioritization, follow-up, escalation of issues with processes or technologies, i.e. connectivity, file formats, etc.)
- Liaison with Customers, Support Teams and 3rd party vendors
- User and role management in various banking platforms
- Resolution of integration issues with ERP systems (Payments, Account statements)
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable or Treasury with exposure to corporate payment processes or comparable role within IT or Business; or fresh graduate with superior profile
- Functional or technical related work experience with similar business applications
- Understanding of payments / banking related business processes
- Open to adapt new techniques and technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
Reasons why you should join us:
Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.