Our multinational client is looking for multilingual candidates. As they are a growing and stable company, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment. You can work with and communicate with European business partners.
- Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provide to avoid customer escalations.
- Posting of incoming invoices, manually or electronicall
- Monitoring booking of incoming invoice via electronic system and workflow administration
- Account Reconciliation including vendor statements
- Prioritizes own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
- Advising and providing support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries and escalating where appropriate.
- Maintain and improve Customer satisfaction levels
- Experience of relevant business systems e.g. SAP
- Provide good customer service
- Good Administrative experience, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships
- Fluent in English and good command of French (written or oral, or both)
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu