On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with financial / accounting experience, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in VAT process improvements and have a thirst for development. As a Junior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for preparing and analysing European VAT reports.
You will be responsible for preparing and analysing qualitative VAT reports to European business units while interacting with internal business partners and 3rd party consulting firms. You will report directly to VAT Lead and interacting with experienced VAT accountants. Furthermore you will take part in implementing knowledge-based and value added optimizad processes within VAT team
- Prepare and analyse VAT reports to European business units
- Interact with internal business partners
- Keep contact with 3rd party consulting firms
- Support experienced VAT accountants
- Take part in implementing knowledge-based and value added processes within VAT team
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Excellent English knowledge
- Minimum half year experience in accounting / VAT reporting
- Experience with international VAT accounting is a huge plus
- Able to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Good relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Confident usage of Excel
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Downtown location