If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
Our client is looking for team members to its Project Management team in Budapest. The Group pursues business strategies to deliver process standardization and optimization in Finance&Accounting and P2P area, deliver consistent finance support services by SAP and ARIBA system support teams. The aim of the project management team is to support the operations and stakeholders in the field of continuous improvement, in process transitions and new service area discoveries.
1) Project management
- Supporting the SSC management team in implementation of the project on time, on budget, on quality
- Coordinating and supporting the team leads, SMEs, managers
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Suggesting areas for improvement in financial processes
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Communicating to the SSC management, project team and affiliates
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
2) Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) with companies
- Reviewing the SLA based on the actual finance operation under the project umbrella
- Making suggestions on changes / upgrades
- Coordinating the update process with Finance operation and with the affiliates
- College or university degree focusing on economics (specialization of finance or procurement is an advantage)
- 1-3 years of experience in Project Management
- Solid process knowledge on Procure to Pay area
- Good understanding of SAP processes
- Fluent English, another European language is an advantage
- Outstanding project management and planning approach
- Excellent problem solving and strong communication skills
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.