Reed Specialist Recruitment is in partnership with an international FMCG Company.
Reed is supporting in attracting and recruiting financial professional to their local finance team.
The new colleague will keep support to Senior Factory Controller, factory and logistics teams.
Junior Factory Controller
Responsibilities from daily routine point of view:
- Support Senior Factory Controller, factory and logistics teams in annual operating planning
- Take part of the monthly forecast cycle
- Analyses of production fix and variable costs, weekly and monthly reporting
- Stock valuation and revaluation on yearly basis
- Preparation of calculation for new products
- Prepare tools to support factory & production performance
- University / College degree in finance / accounting / business
- Fresh grad candidates or maximum 2 years working experience in a multinational corporate environment, with exposure to some of the following areas: Financial Accounting / Reporting / Controlling
- Fluent English knowledge (oral and written communication)
- MS applications, strong Excel
- SAP FI /CO modules is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work alone, attention to details/accuracy
- Willingness to learn new things
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 561