Junior Employer Branding Project Manager
Budapest, XI. kerulet, Irinyi Jozsef utca 4-20
As Junior Employer Branding Project Manager You will be part of a highly motivated, energetic and successful team in developing the integrated employer branding strategy of TATA Consultancy Services Hungary #TCSHungary.
You will focus on building and executing compelling employer branding campaigns both in the digital and offline space through social media, digital media, content strategy, video strategy, events, and careers website reaching the Y and Z generation. You will keep our 1500+ colleagues engaged and up-to-date through relevant and live contents in various internal channels, manage brand alignment and content of employee engagement events, facility branding, and beyond business activities.
You will use your creativity, manage resources and people. You will also be expected to reach outstanding and measurable results in complex projects.
- Your successful delivery of innovative talent attraction and retention brand activities will need to increase awareness of TCS Hungary as an employer of choice and ultimately develop a powerful and diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Plan, implement, improve and maintain complex projects with the coolest creative & social media agency, graphic designer, web developer, video shooting agency, professional photographer, job portals etc. while managing a lot of people in the company from team member up-to leadership board level day by day.
- Run recruitment campaigns:
o Identify and implement new and innovative channels and sources and develop content
o Break records in talent acquisition
o Measure success in eg. Google analytics and implement methodologies of Growth Hacking
- Implement powerful and vibrant content and communication materials strengthening TCS identity, internally and externally, online and offline
- Drive brand alignment within the organization
- Work on facility branding projects
- Actively participate in benchmarking events, monitor competitors to ensure continuous improvement and innovation.
Does this sound like You?
Then apply and don`t miss to attach anything to your CV that describes you the best and explain why You are the right choice to be the next member of our team!
- Available to work full time (40 hrs/week)
- English knowledge up to business standards
- University degree, preferably in the field of HR, Communication, Organizational Development
- Minimum 1 year working experience (internship is ok)
- It is an advantage to have experience in
o Internal/external communication
o Online/offline communication
o Social media management
o Talent Acquisition & recruitment
o Project management
o Employer branding related tasks