A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Junior Economists to their Budapest- based business services center.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
- Supporting AP service delivery against agreed SLAs,
- Working with a 3rd party outsource provider,
- Ensuring AP process compliance with group policies and SOX controls
- Supporting process standardisation across the AP function
- Supporting Business and Commercial Management activity,
- Manage customer request: receive request, quote and order,
- Involve technical and sales teams when required,
- Track workflow and implementation,
- Profit&loss analysis,
- Update customer and account team on progress.
- Fluent English and one additional european language
- At least a half year of experience in multinational environment, especially in Business and Financial fields
- Economist/Finance college or university degree
- Proactive and independent thinking,
- Good problem solving skills are essential,
- Open personality, reliable, creative, pragmatic,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Judit Szűts: E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further job offers please visit www.jobsgarden.hu website.