Junior Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
• Production & delivery of daily, monthly & quarterly credit risk regulatory reports
• Assist with the analysis, development and maintenance modifications of existing reports and datasets. Cooperate with business owners on proper specification of their requests in case of new reporting requirements or changes in existing ones.
• Ensure that all procedural documentation and controls are in place and updated whenever necessary.
• Support team in resolving / identifying data quality issues.
• Assist in the streamlining and automation of credit risk processes to ensure timely and accurate dataset generation.
Elvárások / Requirements
• Strong MS Excel skills and previous exposure to SAS/ SQL would be beneficial.
• Interest in Credit Products.
• Ability to generate report based on defined procedures.
• Work level English language required.
• Proven expertise with MS Office.
• Basic understanding of data models.
• Ability to create reports/datasets using SAS / SQL.
• College/University level education or demonstrated relevant experience.
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
This role provides entry level professionals a great opportunity to work on large scale projects, be part of an international work environment and join a growing team of a large US financial organization.
The jobholder will learn/closely work with regional senior managers and have exposure to Citi’s risk management international community.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a