If you have excellent financial and accounting knowledge and you are an ambitious person to start your career in a prosperous company in the financial sector, than it is your opportunity! Continue reading:
Our Partner is responsible for the bookkeeping of financial transactions the team look after and act as a primary control function; controlling the financial activities to ensure it is within a specified remit. The Company offers unique opportunity to get to know controlling in a specific area of expertise.
- Review of daily P&L's. Includes: review with other colleagues and explanation of P&L movements to management.
- Ensure that the financial products are fairly valued and reported.
- Interaction with other departments such as Accounting, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Treasury on reviewing complex transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues.
- Reconciliation between front and back office systems
- Ensure that market-leading standards are achieved through continuous development and maintenance of strong controls
- Ad-hoc projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth (Control function)
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics
- Entry level positions are open for fresh graduates!
- Intermediate positions are available with 1-2 years of experience in audit, accounting or finance!
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical background
- Strong Ms Office computer skills (especially Excel)
- Accounting Qualifications is a huge advantage
- Good acumen of banking sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills